We're open again from May 11th!
We look forward to welcoming you all again from May 11th! However, this is only possible under certain conditions. The guidelines for students, parents and course participants must be followed by everyone. For your own protection and for the protection of others.
Guidelines for parents, students, class participants and dancers
Due to the current extraordinary situation, everyone will be required to adhere to the following guidelines for their own and others' safety:
- The use of the changing rooms is prohibited for the time being, All students, class participants and dancers must change before coming to the studio.
- If possible, the use of public transportation should be avoided.
- Parents will not be permitted to wait in the lobby during classes. Children must be dropped off and picked up outside the school.
- For classes taking place in Studio B, students and class participants must follow sign guiding to the studio.
- The distance of 2 meters to others must be maintained at all times.
- Disinfectant will be made available and must be used by all upon entering and leaving the school.
- If required we also offer masks.
- In general the rule still applies that anyone who feels ill, has a cold or a fever must stay at home.
- Please note the temporary class schedule on our website of the balletschool, which is only valid during the Corona pandemic.
Many thanks for your understanding and cooperation.